The ethical method of plastic-free flossing.
Our natural floss is made from ethically harvested silk. The silk is coated with plant-based candelilla wax and flavoured with organic spearmint oil.
• Reusable glass dispenser with metal cap, packaged in a compostable craft paper box.
• 30m providing approximately 100 applications.
Directions for use:
1. Remove about 30 cm of floss gently and wind around your index or middle finger.
2. Gently contour floss around your teeth and guide in a zig-zag motion slowly between each tooth.
3. Keep about 5 cm taught between your fingers, then guide the floss up and down against your teeth and under your gums, gradually unwinding floss from one finger to another.
• Compostable silk floss (30m long).
• Plant-based candelilla wax.
• Organic spearmint oil.
• Reusable glass dispenser and metal cap (55mm tall).
• Packaged in a compostable craft paper box.
• Refills sold separately.